Taiho Oncology Patient Support™ for you and
Helping you help your patients obtain access to Taiho Oncology medicines
Taiho Oncology Patient Support™ offers personalized services to help give patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals access to Taiho Oncology products. This includes insurance coverage determination and help with medication affordability. For more information, please visit or refer patients to TaihoPatientSupport.com.
Eligible, commercially insured patients can enroll in the Taiho Oncology Patient Support™ Co‑Pay Program, which may help reduce out–of–pocket expenses to $0* for their treatment with LYTGOBI. To determine patient eligibility, visit taihooncologycopay.com or call
Taiho Oncology Patient Support and Affordability
Insurance Coverage Support
- Benefits investigation
- Prior authorization assistance
- Appeals assistance
- Coordination of prescriptions with pharmacies
Patient Affordability Assistance†
- $0 Co-pay program enrollment for eligible commercially insured patients
- Patient assistance program designed to provide free medication to eligible patients who are uninsured or underinsured
- Referrals to third-party foundations for co-pay or other assistance based on eligibility and additional criteria
- Referrals to Medicare Part D Low-Income Subsidy (LIS)/Extra Help Program
Personalized Nurse Support‡
- One-on-one nurse educational support for patients, available via opt-in
The LYTGOBI QuickStart Program helps eligible patients who are experiencing insurance delays
If your patient experiences a delay in coverage determination of 5 or more days, Taiho Oncology may provide a free 28-day supply of LYTGOBI. To learn more, call
- *Restrictions and eligibility. Offer valid in the US, Puerto Rico, and US territories only. Only valid for patients with private insurance. Offer not valid for prescriptions reimbursed under Medicaid, a Medicare drug benefit plan, TRICARE, or other federal or state programs (such as medical assistance programs). If the patient is eligible for drug benefits under any such program, this offer is not valid and the patient cannot use this offer. By presenting or accepting this benefit, patient and pharmacist agree not to submit claim for reimbursement under the above programs. Patient further agrees to comply with any and all terms of his or her health insurance contract requiring notification to his or her payer of the existence and/or value of this offer. It is illegal to, or to offer to, sell, purchase, or trade this benefit. Maximum reimbursement limits apply; patient out-of-pocket expense may vary. Taiho Oncology, Inc., reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer at any time without notice.
- †Visit TaihoPatientSupport.com to see full eligibility criteria.
- ‡If this option is selected on the Patient Enrollment Form, a Nurse Navigator will be assigned to provide telephone support and will address general inquiries about your patient’s Taiho Oncology medicine treatment.